It was actually a pretty cool thing. I wasn't sure how it would be at first, it looked a little cheesy, but it ended up being quite informative and interesting. I learned quite a bit about civil war medicine and how pills were made.
The kids had fun running all over the place. There was a Dum-Dum head giving out suckers, a treasure box with toys, Santa (?) walking around giving out candy - don't know why he was there, maybe he just wanted to see the dinosaur. There were some cool birds too.
We had a nice time together and I would do the museum thing again if given the chance.
2 comments:
Fun! I wish we had fun things to do in Pullman! Good thing we'll be permanent residents of Tri-Cities soon! Hopefully there will be some more things to do!
P.S. I was just reading back over all your older posts, and I just have to say that the watch is AWESOME!! I about laughed myself silly when I saw how huge it was on your wrist! It didn't look nearly that big in all the rest of the pictures! Haha!
Post a Comment