We are so impressed with the kids playing the piano! They are fantastic. Didn't Evan write the second piece? I think they did a wonderful job with the duet - I could not start and finish together with someone else. Great job Evan and Kaelin. Good job Grandma too. Grandma & Grandpa Grover
I couldn't be more proud of them! No, he didn't write the second piece, but he did arrange it, meaning he took the original music which was quite complicated,and modified it to be something he could play, something that also requires talent. (Whew, that was a run-on sentence!) I believe he also arranged the duet but I'll have to ask him to make sure.
That's way cool. Nice arrangement Evan. Keep up the good work on the piano. And Wow Grandma! That is some fancy playing. Must run in the family on that side!
3 comments:
We are so impressed with the kids playing the piano! They are fantastic. Didn't Evan write the second piece? I think they did a wonderful job with the duet - I could not start and finish together with someone else. Great job Evan and Kaelin. Good job Grandma too.
Grandma & Grandpa Grover
I couldn't be more proud of them!
No, he didn't write the second piece, but he did arrange it, meaning he took the original music which was quite complicated,and modified it to be something he could play, something that also requires talent. (Whew, that was a run-on sentence!) I believe he also arranged the duet but I'll have to ask him to make sure.
That's way cool. Nice arrangement Evan. Keep up the good work on the piano. And Wow Grandma! That is some fancy playing. Must run in the family on that side!
Post a Comment