Kaelin got a scooter for Christmas and we wanted it to be unique so we asked our buddy Clark to paint it for her. He used several colors of auto body paint and Kaelin is thrilled with the results. It's kind of a barbie pink at the top, blends into a mauvey purple and then to a pink again on the base. He then sprayed sparkly gold all over it so it looks extra cool. Behind the pink on the base it is just sparkly gold. We are pretty sure that Kaelin will be able to identify her scooter out of all the hojillion silver scooters in the neighborhood. Thanks Clarkie!!


BTW, does anyone know how to upload a powerpoint presentation? Evan made one yesterday and it's pretty cool. Not sure how to get it on here though, it doesn't work as a video clip.
6 comments:
I recognize the feline and the tile floor but where is that wood fence?
That is the end of the koi 'pond' sweetie!
LOL, oh yeah! It's funny, I'm recognizing the cement and the stucco, it just wasn't clicking ... I'm a moron!
It's ok, I still love you. ;)
Very fancy! Is she going to leave it in the park every night like all the other kids do? One of these days I'm going to make a huge donation to DI with all the crap that's out there. So sad that I missed the party last night. What kind of dessert did you have?
Send any good crap this direction! We had brownies and ice cream. Hopefully Paul will be nice next month!
Post a Comment